Bus authority Course
Bus Driver Authority course is designed to provide students with the qualifications to drive a public passenger vehicle. In this course , New Teach Training Centre will train you to drive heavy travel buses with all gearboxes. It is a theory test not practical training will be required.
To be able to take this course, you need to:
- Be at least twenty  years of age, and
- Hold a driver licence, and
- Have held an Australian driver licence for a total of at least twelve  months in the two  years immediately preceding the date of the application, and
- Have passed an examination or assessment, at a level determined by the Director General, in medical fitness, and
- May lawfully work in Australia, and
- Is of good repute and in all other respects a fit and proper person to be the driver of the vehicle concerned, and
- Has sufficient responsibility to drive the vehicle concerned in accordance with law and custom.
What New teach Training Centre course includes
- Lane Keeping & Changing
- Turning Procedures & Straddling
- Customer service
- Vehicle operations
- Managing breakdowns and emergencies
- Driver welfare and safety
On the completion of New Teach Training Centre Course if you deemed competent by New Teach Training Centre trainer/assessor, you will be issued a Certificate of Bus Authority Training Course.
You going to your local RMS, and paying the Licence upgrade fee then you can start your career as a Bus driver.
Contact NEW TEACH TRAINING CENTRE and book for training and assessment COURSE. Please have your drivers licence with you when you call, as there are details within the drivers licence which we need to process your booking.