Heavy Rigid Truck Course
This enables you to drive a class HR vehicle, which is a truck or bus (including a prime mover, mobile crane or a bendy-bus) over 8t GVM with more than 3 axles. You may also tow a trailer with maximum weight of 9t GVM. Bendy buses. Even though these vehicles are articulated, they’re treated as rigid vehicles.
ROAD RANGER GEAR BOX TRUCK TRAINING
- Have held a class C licence, (except a learner licence) or equivalent for two years or more.
- Any time you’ve spent on a P1 licence counts, but you can’t practice to drive an HR vehicle, or upgrade to an HR licence until you hold a P2 or full class C licence
- Pass the HR knowledge test
- Pass an eyesight test
- Issued with a RMS CBA (Competency Based Assessment) Logbook and CBA guide book
- Successfully complete HVCBA, or pass a Roads and Maritime driving test.
A PERSON WHO HOLDS A PROVISIONAL P1 LICENCE IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR A LR LICENCE.
- Pre-Operational Check
- Cabin Drills
- Start, move off , shut down and secure vehicle
- Manage Steering
- Manages Gears
- Manages Accelerator
- Create and Maintain Crass Avoidance Space , Protect Crash Avoidance Space , Road Rules and Directions
- Reversing ,Hill Stop/ Start Load Securing
Final Competency Based Assessment
On the completion of New Teach Training Centre Course if you deemed competent by New Teach Training Centre trainer/assessor, you will be issued a Certificate of Competency and a Statement of Attainment.
New Teach Training Centre will submit your results to the RMS HVCORS.
You going to your local RMS, and paying the Licence upgrade fee then you can start your career as a HR truck driver.
Contact NEW TEACH TRAINING CENTRE and book for training and assessment COURSE. Please have your drivers licence with you when you call, as there are details within the drivers licence which we need to process your booking.