If you are looking for a rewarding career, one that allows you to be your own boss, manage your own hours, and contribute to the training and education of drivers from a range of backgrounds and ages – then get on board with the New Teach Training Centre, fastest growing driving school in Sydney. The Certificate IV in Driving Instruction is a Nationally Recognised course.
TL141218 Certificate IV in Transport and Logistics (Road Transport- Car Driving Instruction)
TLI41318 Certificate IV in Transport and Logistics (Road Transport – Heavy Vehicle Driving Instruction
New Teach Training Centre aims to provide the highest quality training, not only to ensure that the qualification requirements are satisfied but that each instructor is in the best position to commence delivery of paid driving lessons that will satisfy customers.
Our course is very comprehensive in both theory and practice to ensure that you are ready to start working upon completion. Our course goes beyond the minimum requirements for competence as a driver instructor.
- In order to successfully participate in this course it is recommended that you fulfill the following requirements:
RMS Requirements before you enrol in the course:You must obtain a Letter of Eligibility from The RMS to obtain this letter you need to undergo a series of checks and tests.
- Hold a Full Licence (for 3 out of the last 4 years)
- Pass a medical exam
- Pass a police character check
- Pass a road rules knowledge test
- Pass a driving ability test (manual or automatic, this depends on the type of vehicle you wish to use for training)
- Pass a working with children check
- Successfully complete the reading and writing (LL&N) task test.
- All instruction and assessment must be carried out in English.
When these requirements have been met the RMS will issue you with an Eligibility Advice.
A copy of this letter is required to enrol in the course.
What New Teach Training Centre includes
The TLI41218 Certificate IV in Transport and Logistics (Road Transport- Car Driving Instruction) and TLI41318 Certificate IV in Transport and Logistics (Road Transport – Heavy Vehicle Driving Instruction) qualification, awarded to graduates of the course, is a recognised qualification under the Australian Qualification Framework (AQF). All skills from recognised courses are under this framework. The qualification from the course is recognised Australia wide and enables you to acquire a driving instructors licence.
- You will learn to provide training to learner drivers in a variety of situations to create safe and proficient drivers.
- You will gain an understanding of how people learn and how to design and develop learning programs and create or source the tools needed to teach them.
- By the end of the course, you will be able to plan and present lessons and keep records of your students’ progress.
- You will learn the building blocks of driver training with their 20 Car/15 Heavy Vehicle instruction topics.
- Comprehensive lesson planning and assessment tools are provided for you to use.
- You will learn about running your driver training business as a sole trader or working for a school.
- On the completion of New Teach Training Centre’s DRIVING INSTRUCTOR TRAINING Course if you deemed competent by New Teach Training Centre trainer/assessor, you will be issued a TLI41218 Certificate IV in Transport and Logistics (Road Transport – Car Driving instruction ) or TLI41318 Certificate IV in Transport and Logistics (Road Transport – Heavy Vehicle Driving Instruction) as appropriate.
- You going to your local RMS, and paying the Licence upgrade fee then you can start your career as a Driving Instructor.