LR - Light Rigid Truck Course
TLILIC2014 LICENCE TO DRIVE A LIGHT RIGID VEHICLE
- A Light Rigid Licence will let you drive small trucks. These include minibuses, coaches and light trucks that are more than 4.5 tonne GVM and less than 8 tonne GVM.
- This type of licence certification will open up the number of vehicles you are allowed to drive on the road. Common vehicles for which you will require a Light Rigid Licence for include.
- 25 seat Busses – the most common.
- 13 seat vans – Most common transit vehicle.
- Small Trucks – Delivery trucks designed to carry a small load.
- Motor Homes – Many motor homes fall into the light rigid category
- A current Australian Driver’s Licence card; held for a minimum of 12 months
- Pass the RMS knowledge test.
- Have held a class C licence, (except a learner licence) or equivalent for one year or more
- Pass an eyesight test
- Issued with a RMS CBA (Competency Based Assessment) Logbook and CBA guide book
- Successfully complete HVCBA, or pass a Roads and Maritime driving test.
A person who holds a provisional P1 licence is not eligible for a LR licence.
What New teach Training Centre course includes
- Drive a 14 Seat Mini Bus or LR truck with GVM up to 8 tonnes
- Monitor and observe traffic and road conditions
- Monitor and observe and maintain vehicle performance
- And you will be trained and assessed agents the 14 applicable criteria
These skills are trained and assessed over a period of about 8 hours,however some drivers need extra time that some think the instructor will discuss with the driver based on the driver performers case by case.
On the completion of New Teach Training Centre Course if you deemed competent by New Teach Training Centre trainer/assessor, you will be issued a Certificate of Competency and a Statement of Attainment.
New Teach Training Centre will submit your results to the RMS HVCORS.
You going to your local RMS, and paying the Licence upgrade fee then you can start your career as a LR truck driver.
Contact NEW TEACH TRAINING CENTRE and book for training and assessment COURSE. Please have your drivers licence with you when you call, as there are details within the drivers licence which we need to process your booking.